Berlusconi’s `Ruby the Heart Stealer` desires role in Woody Allen film
London: Karima El Mahroug who is at the centre of President Silvio Berlusconi`s under-age prostitution trial had written to director Woody Allen, suggesting that she would like to appear in his next film.
In her letter, Mahroug, better known by her stage name as ‘Ruby the Heart stealer’ said that she was not the “man-eater that the media of the entire world have made me out to be”, and she had a dream to be the new “Mia Farrow or even Diane Keaton.”
She also added that in the midst of the ‘bunga bunga’ sex scandal, which had dominated the Italian media for months, she had cheered herself up by watching some of Allen`s films.
The Moroccan-born Mahroug also confessed that she was jealous of Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, the wife of the French president, who had a part in Allen`s latest film, ‘Midnight In Paris’.
“What does she have that I don``t? She is just luckier than me. She was born rich and slender,” the Telegraph quoted her as saying.
“I`ve had to struggle for everything I``ve achieved,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'