Best script I`ve ever read: Daniel Radcliffe on `Frankenstein`
London: ‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe has talked about his role in the upcoming adaptation of `Frankenstein`, calling it the best script he has ever read.
The 23-year-old confirmed that he is committed to the role, reported Digital Spy.
"If I remember correctly, the script said, `Frankenstein By Max Landis, Based On (The America Popular Culture Zeitgeist Interpretation of) Mary Shelley`s Frankenstein`.
"It`s far and away the best script I`ve read coming out of a big studio in the time that I`ve been off Potter. It`s definitely going to be unusual," he said.
Radcliffe also spoke about his role in new movie ‘Horns’.
Directed by Piranha`s Alexandre Aja, Radcliffe plays Ig Perrish, a man accused of murder who mysteriously grows horns from his head.
"I think it has the potential to capture something in people`s imaginations. It`s a crazy story, but it`s really compelling."
Radcliffe has also been cast in new film "Tokyo Vice".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch