Beyonce Knowles rejects lead role in stripper film `Chocolate City`
London: Beyonce Knowles has declined the lead role in the upcoming stripper movie ` Chocolate City.`
Tyson Beckford , who plays one of the male strippers in the project, believed to be an African-American take on the 2012 film ` Magic Mike`, said that since the 32-year-old star has been busy with her `On The Run` tour, he doesn`t` think she would have time for the film, suggest reports.
He said that they were waiting for the role to be filled in and added that he was all set "show his package" to the women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The'Hobbit' trilogy extended edition to release in October
- Vinay Pathak learnt art of weaving for 'Gour Hari Dastaan'
- Pulkit Samrat to be seen in Ajay Devgn starrer 'Baadshaho'
- Watch: Ferocious international fighters against Akshay, Sidharth
- Julie Andrews to direct 'My Fair Lady' production at Sydney