Bigelow to direct film on Osama death?
London: Along with Australian actor Joel Edgerton, American film director Kathryn Bigelow is working on a film on Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden`s death, says megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
The 69-year-old played a perfect host to filmmaker Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Edgerton who visited him Sunday.
"Evening visit by Joel Edgerton, colleague in `The Great Gatsby` doing film on killing of Osama, directed by (Kathryn) Bigelow of `Hurt Locker`," Bachchan posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
"Errrmmm... a clarification in case you have read me wrong... that`s Joel doing film on Osama with Bigelow ... not me (sic)!," he added.
The actor got the chance to work with Edgerton in director Baz Luhrman`s latest production "The Great Gatsby". The film`s cast also features Leonardo Di Caprio and Tobey Maguire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!