Bigelow to direct film on Osama death?
London: Along with Australian actor Joel Edgerton, American film director Kathryn Bigelow is working on a film on Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden`s death, says megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
The 69-year-old played a perfect host to filmmaker Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Edgerton who visited him Sunday.
"Evening visit by Joel Edgerton, colleague in `The Great Gatsby` doing film on killing of Osama, directed by (Kathryn) Bigelow of `Hurt Locker`," Bachchan posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
"Errrmmm... a clarification in case you have read me wrong... that`s Joel doing film on Osama with Bigelow ... not me (sic)!," he added.
The actor got the chance to work with Edgerton in director Baz Luhrman`s latest production "The Great Gatsby". The film`s cast also features Leonardo Di Caprio and Tobey Maguire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!