Bill Murray to voice Baloo in `Jungle Book`
Los Angeles: `Ghostbusters` actor Bill Murray has been roped into lend his voice to Baloo, the friendly bear in Disney`s `Jungle Book`.
The movie to be directed by Jon Favreau, who will adapt Rudyard Kipling`s classic story, reportedly.
The Mouse House has locked October 9, 2015 as a release date for their Mowgli movie. Neel Sethi will play the titular kid, while big names like Idris Elba, Ben Kingsley, Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong`o, and Christopher Walken are among the voice cast members.
Warner Bros, meanwhile, plans to release their `Jungle Book` film a year later on October 21, 2016 to be exact.
Andy Serkis will serve behind the lens and Steve Cloves (`Harry Potter` movies) has written the screenplay with his daughter Callie. No actor is signed on for the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video
- 'Balika Vadhu' enters Limca Book of Records
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Kay Kay Menon's next based on Indian Emergency era