Bill Murray to voice Baloo in `Jungle Book`
Los Angeles: `Ghostbusters` actor Bill Murray has been roped into lend his voice to Baloo, the friendly bear in Disney`s `Jungle Book`.
The movie to be directed by Jon Favreau, who will adapt Rudyard Kipling`s classic story, reportedly.
The Mouse House has locked October 9, 2015 as a release date for their Mowgli movie. Neel Sethi will play the titular kid, while big names like Idris Elba, Ben Kingsley, Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong`o, and Christopher Walken are among the voice cast members.
Warner Bros, meanwhile, plans to release their `Jungle Book` film a year later on October 21, 2016 to be exact.
Andy Serkis will serve behind the lens and Steve Cloves (`Harry Potter` movies) has written the screenplay with his daughter Callie. No actor is signed on for the project.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not making Sanjay Dutt biopic to propagate anything: Hirani
- I feel a ton of pressure for 'Batman v Superman': Ben Affleck
- New poster: 'Har Har Mahadev' says Ranveer in 'Bajirao Mastani'!
- See: Cool Varun Dhawan, 'pouty' Kriti Sanon in new 'Dilwale' poster!
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!