Bloopers in 007 flick ‘Skyfall’ revealed
London: From Daniel Craig’s lace-up shoes changing to slip-ons during a train fight to shades that appear and disappear, the latest Bond film ‘Skyfall’ is full of gaffes.
The other mistakes in the movie include, Eve - played by Naomie Harris - knocks out a car windscreen in one piece, then half of the glass is back in the frame, the Sun reported.
Other blunders in the movie are, Bond’s boss M’s bag vanishes after she puts it on the floor, a car following Bond in London changes from white to black to white, the paper said.
In another scene, Bond puts a radio transmitter in his right pocket - but later takes it out from his left.
Another goof up in the movie is that Embankment Tube station is missing on a trip from Temple to Westminster when it should be there between the two stops, the publication added.
Another faux pas happened when Javier Bardem’s villain Silva puts a full glass of whisky on a Bond girl’s head but the level varies during the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office