Bond girl Gemma Arterton`s vamps it up in new flick
New York: Bond girl Gemma Arterton is seen getting her teeth into her latest role as a vampire in a new clip from her latest movie `Byzantium.`
The 27-year-old actress is playing mysterious mother Clara who moves to a run-down coastal town with teenage daughter Eleanor - played by Saoirse Ronan - in ` Byzantium ,` the New York Post reported.
After finding shelter in the deserted farmhouse of loner Noel, played by Danny Mays, they settle into their new life.
In the movie, the mother-daughter duo are over 200 years old and need to drink human blood to survive but have kept it a secret.
After Eleanor tells her secret to a new school friend, it begins to leak out and their past catches up with them with terrible consequences.
In an intense scene in the clip, Arterton`s character is forced to uncover the truth of her bloody "awakening" to her daughter`s teacher - played by Tom Hollander.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan