Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise challenge cold weather to shoot for new flicks
London: Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise who are both working on their upcoming films, experience chilling British weather while shooting on shores.
Pitt was spotted shooting on a wet, stony beach in Lulworth, Dorset, for his forthcoming post-apocalyptic horror flick ‘World War Z’, a leading daily has reported.
Meanwhile, Cruise was filming for his latest science fiction ‘All You Need Is Kill’ at Trafalgar Square.
The ‘Mission: Impossible’ actor will be seen battling with aliens in his upcoming movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays