Brad Pitt refuses part in slave film to avoid showing shocking images to kids
London: Brad Pitt has reportedly refused a main part in his upcoming film `12 Years A Slave` amid concerns that his young children would get disturbed by the shocking imagery.
According to Today Entertainment, the 49-year-old actor admitted that maybe he would let his eldest child watch the film, but for the others, he rather let them get a bit older and understand the dynamics of the world a little more, the Mirror reported.
The film, directed by Steve McQueen, is a true story based on Solomon Northup`s personal account of being a free man in New York in the pre-civil war days and who is kidnapped and sold into slavery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' trailer creates history!
- Deepwater Horizon movie review: Disastrously awful
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer lacks Aditya Chopra's charm