Brad Pitt to make cameo appearance in `22 Jump Street` sequel
London: Hollywood star Brad Pitt will reportedly make a cameo appearance in the sequel of American comedy movie, `22 Jump Street`.
The movie sequel reunites actors -- `Step Up` famed Channing Tatum and comedian Jonah Hill -- as police officers going undercover to investigate a drug ring, reported Contactmusic.
"The scene is very funny and the guys had a great time doing it. Brad was a great sport and the producers were thrilled that he took part," said a source.
Earlier, personalities like Johnny Depp and Holly Robinson Peete also made cameo roles in the `Jump Street` movie series.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!