Brad Pitt to narrate Super Bowl documentary
Los Angeles: Brad Pitt will lend his voice to a documentary on the recent Super Bowl win by the New Orleans football team.
The New Orleans Saints emerged victorious in the play-off final against the Indianapolis Colts in February this year and football officials will document the team`s road to success in a new film titled `America`s Game: 2009 New Orleans Saints`, USA Today reported.
The 46-year-old actor is a fervent supporter of New Orleans since the city was devastated by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, founding a charity to help build houses for displaced families - and now he`s stepped in to narrate the documentary.
The film will air in America on September 8, the day before the Saints begin their defence of the title.
Previous National Football League (NFL) documentaries about Super Bowl winners have been voiced by stars including Alec Baldwin, Morgan Freeman and Bruce Willis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shorgul' not to be released in Muzaffarnagar
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- Throwback blast! Deepika Padukone's 'unseen' click from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' is cute as a button
- 'Shivaay' brand new POSTER will give you chills! View pic
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!