Brad Pitt visits US Military base for movie research
London: Hollywood actors Brad Pitt and Shia Labeouf spent an afternoon with US soldiers in California last week in preparation for their upcoming film ‘Fury’.
As research for the thriller, about the demise of the Third Reich during World War Two, the future co-stars met with members of the military and spent the night at the Fort Irwin National Training Center in the Mojave Desert, reported Contactmusic.
The celebrities teamed up with the Operations Group for some combat experience.
"It was a unit-sponsored event with just a small group of soldiers in the field. They talked about the mission of the Ntc, what those particular soldiers do and the soldiers` experience and background," a spokesperson of the base said.
LaBeouf has posted several videos of their trip on his Twitter account, which feature the "Transformers" star in military fatigues examining the inner workers of a gun and exploring the insides of an army tank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut