Bradley Cooper perms hair for David O Russell`s next film
Los Angeles: ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper seems to be going into some serious hair styling for David O Russell`s next film, as the actor was spotted with tiny pink rollers attached to his head on the sets.
Cooper has teamed up again with Russell after "Silver Linings Playbook", the film which earned him his first Oscar nomination in the best actor category, reported Us magazine.
The 38-year-old was photographed wearing an open army-green shirt and permed hair.
"I permed my hair today. We did a camera test today and we were playing with the idea of (my character) having curly hair. Like rollers in the hair!" Cooper said in an earlier interview.
Cooper`s ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ co-star Jennifer Lawrence is also set to star in the film.
The untitled film is based on Abscam scandal of the late 1970s and early 1980s in which a US senator and other powerful leaders were convicted in an FBI sting operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!