Bradley Cooper to play a chef in next
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper is set to brush up on his cookery skills to play a troubled chef in a new movie.
The ‘Hangover’ star has signed up for the lead role in ‘Chef’, playing a hot new cook based in Paris, France, who blows his blossoming career with a drug habit before attempting to rebuild his life sober.
Cooper will be directed by John Wells and the script has been penned by ‘Eastern Promises’ screenwriter Steven Knight, reported Deadline.
The deal adds another movie to Cooper`s already busy schedule and reports suggest the actor may have to delay plans to take his play `The Elephant Man` to Broadway until next year to fit in the ‘Chef’ filming.
Cooper`s commitments also include a movie with Emma Stone for director Cameron Crowe, as well as ‘American Hustle’, which he is currently filming with his Silver Linings Playbook co-star Jennifer Lawrence.
He has also been roped for a Steven Spielberg film ‘American Sniper’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?