Bradley Cooper to play a chef in next
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper is set to brush up on his cookery skills to play a troubled chef in a new movie.
The ‘Hangover’ star has signed up for the lead role in ‘Chef’, playing a hot new cook based in Paris, France, who blows his blossoming career with a drug habit before attempting to rebuild his life sober.
Cooper will be directed by John Wells and the script has been penned by ‘Eastern Promises’ screenwriter Steven Knight, reported Deadline.
The deal adds another movie to Cooper`s already busy schedule and reports suggest the actor may have to delay plans to take his play `The Elephant Man` to Broadway until next year to fit in the ‘Chef’ filming.
Cooper`s commitments also include a movie with Emma Stone for director Cameron Crowe, as well as ‘American Hustle’, which he is currently filming with his Silver Linings Playbook co-star Jennifer Lawrence.
He has also been roped for a Steven Spielberg film ‘American Sniper’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Happy I got to abuse in 'Tamasha': Deepika Padukone
- Was intimidated by Akshay in 'Airlift': Nimrat Kaur
- Angelina Jolie's sons working on her new movie
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali opens up about 'Bajirao-Dilwale' clash