Bradley Cooper to play a chef in next
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper is set to brush up on his cookery skills to play a troubled chef in a new movie.
The ‘Hangover’ star has signed up for the lead role in ‘Chef’, playing a hot new cook based in Paris, France, who blows his blossoming career with a drug habit before attempting to rebuild his life sober.
Cooper will be directed by John Wells and the script has been penned by ‘Eastern Promises’ screenwriter Steven Knight, reported Deadline.
The deal adds another movie to Cooper`s already busy schedule and reports suggest the actor may have to delay plans to take his play `The Elephant Man` to Broadway until next year to fit in the ‘Chef’ filming.
Cooper`s commitments also include a movie with Emma Stone for director Cameron Crowe, as well as ‘American Hustle’, which he is currently filming with his Silver Linings Playbook co-star Jennifer Lawrence.
He has also been roped for a Steven Spielberg film ‘American Sniper’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Aamir Khan refused to do 'Josh', says Mansoor Khan
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue 'kissing spree' as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS