Bradley Cooper to star in `Kokowaah`
Los Angeles: Oscar nominated actor Bradley Cooper has signed on to star in a new movie titled ‘Kokowaah’, an English language remake of a German film.
According to reports, Cooper is setting up the project at Warner Bros Pictures with Sheroum Kim. Apart from being the actor`s starring vehicle, the project could end up becoming his feature directing debut.
Early draft of the script was provided by Chris Shafer and Paul Vicknair, but it will be re-written by `Black List` scribes Scott Rothman and Rajiv Joseph.
‘Kokowaah’ revolves around the relationship between a bachelor named Henry and a devoted family man named Trevor. The two are forced to re-evaluate their lives following a discovery about the paternity of Travor`s daughter Maddy.
The original German version of the movie was released in 2011 and became the highest-grossing film of the year in the country.
After claiming success with ‘Silver Linings Playbook’, Cooper will be seen in ‘The Place Beyond the Pines’ and ‘Serena’ this year.
He will return to ‘The Hangover Part III’ for his next project. He has also been attached to ‘American Sniper’, ‘Dark Invasion’ and an untitled David O Russell project about Abscam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC stalls film; cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification