Bradley Cooper would love to play Lance Armstrong in biopic
London: Bradley Cooper has said that he would “love” to play Lance Armstrong in a film about the disgraced cycling champion’s life.
Cooper, who starred in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ and ‘The Hangover’, told the BBC that he would be interested in the project, as he thinks the cyclist to be a “fascinating character.”
Paramount Pictures is planning a biopic of the cyclist, who has admitted using banned drugs and blood doping to win his seven Tour de France titles.
The film studio has not announced a cast and Cooper said he had not had any discussions about playing Armstrong.
Matt Damon, Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Fassbender and Christian Bale are among the other actors whose names have been mentioned in relation to the role.
Paramount Pictures and JJ Abrams’ production company Bad Robot will base the film on New York Times reporter Juliet Macur’s forthcoming book ‘Cycle of Lies: The Fall of Lance Armstrong’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside