Britney Spears makes efforts for audience connect
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears says her upcoming shows at the Las Vegas residency will make the audience feel involved.
The 32-year-old will launch her show, Britney: Piece of Me, at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas later this month.
"There`s a lot of different, interesting aspects to the show and a lot of moments where the audience feels like they`re in the show with us," Spears said during a radio show, , reports contactmusic.com.
"A lot of special effects like that and it`s the most dancing I`ve ever done," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amy Jackson to star in Arjun Kapoor-Shraddha Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Shorgul movie review: More noise than substance
- It's a wrap for Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor's 'Befikre'! Pic inside
- Here's how 'Sultan' Salman Khan brandishes a 'never give up' attitude! Watch video
- Sunny Leone starrer 'Beiimaan Love' trailer out now! Watch