Britney Spears makes efforts for audience connect
Los Angeles: Singer Britney Spears says her upcoming shows at the Las Vegas residency will make the audience feel involved.
The 32-year-old will launch her show, Britney: Piece of Me, at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas later this month.
"There`s a lot of different, interesting aspects to the show and a lot of moments where the audience feels like they`re in the show with us," Spears said during a radio show, , reports contactmusic.com.
"A lot of special effects like that and it`s the most dancing I`ve ever done," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Unveiled! First teaser poster of Riteish Deshmukh, Nargis Fakhri's 'Banjo' – View pic
- Box Office report of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Randeep Hooda starrer 'Sarbjit'
- 'Phobia 2' to explore fear of flying?
- Salman Khan in and as 'Sultan' grabs 'Fastest 5 Million' views—Watch here!
- Sonam Kapoor with Shah Rukh Khan in a film? Here's what the diva has to say!