Browning couldn`t care about dieting during `Pompeii`
Los Angeles: Actress Emily Browning says the women on the set of "Pompeii" were least bothered about their diet and so, they hogged away to glory.
Browning is known for her action-packed role in "Sucker Punch" and had trained intensively for that film, but she didn’t have much to bother about when it came to her diet during the shooting of "Pompeii".
“The guys on set ate only like Kale and Chicken, and that’s all...and it’s funny because it’s so often that it’s the actresses on the set of a film that are watching what they eat, but on this we’re all like, we couldn’t care less," Browning said in a statement.
"The boys are like ‘how many calories is in that?’ No that’s too many calories, they can’t eat that. So it was kind of funny, in that way," she added.
The 3D action-adventure-romantic drama "Pompeii", which is set for international release Feb 21, will hit the Indian screens on the same day.
Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, the story is set in 79 AD and follows the life of Milo, a slave-turned-gladiator played by Kit Harington. He finds himself in a race against time to save his love Cassia, portrayed by Browning.
The film is distributed in India by PVR Pictures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!