Cara Delevingne in talks to star in `Tulip Fever`
Los Angeles: Fashion model Cara Delevingne is in talks to star in `Tulip Fever` and Joe Wright`s `Peter Pan`. The British beauty, known for her stunning ramp career, made her acting debut with a brief role in Wright`s `Anna Karenina` where she played the role of princess Sorokina.
The model will play Henrietta in 17th century-set romance `Tulip Fever`, which Dane DeHaan and Alicia Vikander are starring in for director Justin Chadwick, reportedly.
She is also slated to do a small role in `Pan` which has an A-list cast in Amanda Seyfried, Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara, and Garrett Hedlund. Wright will begin filming next week.
Delevingne is appearing next in `Kids In Love`, `London Fields` with Amber Heard and Michael Winterbottom`s `Face of an Angel`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!