Cara Delevingne in talks to star in `Tulip Fever`
Los Angeles: Fashion model Cara Delevingne is in talks to star in `Tulip Fever` and Joe Wright`s `Peter Pan`. The British beauty, known for her stunning ramp career, made her acting debut with a brief role in Wright`s `Anna Karenina` where she played the role of princess Sorokina.
The model will play Henrietta in 17th century-set romance `Tulip Fever`, which Dane DeHaan and Alicia Vikander are starring in for director Justin Chadwick, reportedly.
She is also slated to do a small role in `Pan` which has an A-list cast in Amanda Seyfried, Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara, and Garrett Hedlund. Wright will begin filming next week.
Delevingne is appearing next in `Kids In Love`, `London Fields` with Amber Heard and Michael Winterbottom`s `Face of an Angel`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show