Channing Tatum can play Wolverine: Hugh Jackman
London: Actor Hugh Jackman believes that Channing Tatum can replace him in `X-Men` movie series where he plays the role of `Wolverine`.
The 45-year-old `Les Miserables` actor said that Tatum would be able to play the role if he himself decides to retire from the action series, reportedly,
"I don`t know who could play Wolverine but Channing Tatum could probably play him," he said.
"I`ve got to admit, when I took on the role, I was 30. But I think I needed to be 40 before I really got it."
Although his co-star James McAvoy who plays Professor Charles Xavier in the upcoming `X-Men: Days of Future Past` believes no one can replace Jackman.
"Nobody could step into his shoes. They`ve got to retire the character when he finishes. When he is done with it, they will retire the character," McAvoy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here