Channing Tatum goes blonde for `Jupiter Ascending`
Los Angeles: Actor Channing Tatum, who is otherwise a brunette, has donned a blonde look for his role in upcoming movie `Jupiter Ascending`.
This is the second time, after shaving off his signature spikey locks earlier this year, that the actor has gone for a drastic makeover. The otherwise clean shaven Tatum, also sports a goatee in the film, reports eonline.com.
Tatum, 33, was spotted filming a scene with co-star Mila Kunis on the sets of the movie.
Co-directed by Andy Wachowski and Lana Wachowski, `Jupiter Ascending` is a sci-fi movie, which is currently under production.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'