Channing Tatum more confident with comedic roles
London: Actor Channing Tatum has revealed playing undercover cop Greg Jenko in `21 Jump Street` and its sequel has increased his confidence in his comic abilities.
The 34-year-old actor, who is best known for his straight action roles in films such as `GI Joe: Retaliation` and `White House Down` and occasional romantic parts, will reprise his role as undercover cop in `22 Jump Street`, reportedly.
"I was known for love stories and action movies and I guess it gave me a lot of confidence that as long as I was being helped along by the boys and Jonah that I could be funny," Tatum said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!