Channing Tatum more confident with comedic roles
London: Actor Channing Tatum has revealed playing undercover cop Greg Jenko in `21 Jump Street` and its sequel has increased his confidence in his comic abilities.
The 34-year-old actor, who is best known for his straight action roles in films such as `GI Joe: Retaliation` and `White House Down` and occasional romantic parts, will reprise his role as undercover cop in `22 Jump Street`, reportedly.
"I was known for love stories and action movies and I guess it gave me a lot of confidence that as long as I was being helped along by the boys and Jonah that I could be funny," Tatum said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt wishes her 'Shaandaar' makes it to 100 crore hearts
- Shraddha Kapoor undergoing multiple look testing sessions 'Baaghi'
- The'Hobbit' trilogy extended edition to release in October
- Vinay Pathak learnt art of weaving for 'Gour Hari Dastaan'
- Pulkit Samrat to be seen in Ajay Devgn starrer 'Baadshaho'