Channing Tatum more confident with comedic roles
London: Actor Channing Tatum has revealed playing undercover cop Greg Jenko in `21 Jump Street` and its sequel has increased his confidence in his comic abilities.
The 34-year-old actor, who is best known for his straight action roles in films such as `GI Joe: Retaliation` and `White House Down` and occasional romantic parts, will reprise his role as undercover cop in `22 Jump Street`, reportedly.
"I was known for love stories and action movies and I guess it gave me a lot of confidence that as long as I was being helped along by the boys and Jonah that I could be funny," Tatum said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH