Channing Tatum to star in `Jupiter Ascending`
London: Hollywood actor Channing Tatum has confirmed he will star in sci-fi movie ‘Jupiter Ascending’ alongside Mila Kunis.
The 32-year-old actor has signed up to appear in the sci-fi drama and he says he cannot wait to get to work, reported Contactmusic.
"It`s going to be a crazy action movie from the directors of `The Matrix`. They`re going to reinvent the wheel as far as action goes, all over again," he said.
Tatum will play a higher-power alien being assigned to kill a young human woman, who will be portrayed by Mila Kunis. However, instead of killing her he ends up falling in love with her.
‘Black Swan’ star Natalie Portman was originally being lined up to star.
The film will be the first major science fiction project for the director duo Lana and Andy Wachowski since their work on `The Matrix`.
Production is due to begin later this year and it is planned to be a series of movies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Witness woman power in full glory in 'Housefull 3'! Watch video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside