Charlie Sheen wants Eva Longoria on `Anger Management`
London: TV star Charlie Sheen has issued an open invitation to former `Desperate Housewives` star Eva Longoria to appear in his new TV show `Anger Management`.
The 46-year-old actor, who plays an anger management therapist in the show, wants Longoria to be part of the next season, reported Contactmusic.
The show premiered to record-breaking ratings in the US in June and Longoria sent Sheen a message of congratulations via Twitter following the season finale.
"Hey Charlie Sheen great show tonight! Loving Anger Management," Longoria posted.
Sheen responded by offering the brunette beauty a guest role in the upcoming second series, writing in reply, "You`re awesome!! Guest star next season?"
Sheen has bounced back from his firing from hit TV show `Two and a Half Men` last year by launching the new sitcom, based on the 2003 movie of the same name.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan shoots with real-life boxers
- Sobhita Dhulipala was perfect for 'Raman Raghav 2.0': Anurag Kashyap
- Don't want to do many films at a time, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Watch: Trailer of India's first stoner movie 'M Cream' is finally out
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more