Charlize Theron eyed for `The ExpendaBelles`
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron has reportedly been offered to join the all-female version of Sylvester Stallone`s `The Expendables`.
Millennium Films` executive Avi Lerner previously revealed in an interview that he was courting "Into the Woods" witch Meryl Streep, `Charlie`s Angels` actress Cameron Diaz and `Resident Evil` star Milla Jovovich for the project.
The studio`s chief also spilled that he was in search of a female director to helm the upcoming film which will be scripted by `Legally Blonde` writers Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith.
Theron was last seen in Ridley Scott-directed sci-fi `Prometheus`. She will next star in Seth MacFarlane`s comedy western `A Million Ways to Die in the West` and two other films `Dark Places` and `Mad Max: Fury Road`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation