Charlize Theron happy to play evil characters
London: Oscar-winning actress actress Charlize Theron believes she gets asked to play evil characters because she is going through a grey phase of her personality.
The 36-year-old actress stars as the wicked stepmother Queen Ravenna in the forthcoming movie ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ and she says her current run of portraying evil alter-egos is down to the current period in her life, reported Hello magazine.
"I am a bitch! No, someone was saying to me, `You have been playing a lot of evil and bitchy characters,` and we came to the conclusion that Picasso had his blue period and that this is my bitch period," Theron said.
The actress also said that it was a a lot of fun to scream at people all day while portraying the queen.
"It was amazing that we got to do this. I got to play all day. I got to put a crown on my head and scream at people - that was a lot of fun," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!