Charlize Theron happy to play evil characters
London: Oscar-winning actress actress Charlize Theron believes she gets asked to play evil characters because she is going through a grey phase of her personality.
The 36-year-old actress stars as the wicked stepmother Queen Ravenna in the forthcoming movie ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ and she says her current run of portraying evil alter-egos is down to the current period in her life, reported Hello magazine.
"I am a bitch! No, someone was saying to me, `You have been playing a lot of evil and bitchy characters,` and we came to the conclusion that Picasso had his blue period and that this is my bitch period," Theron said.
The actress also said that it was a a lot of fun to scream at people all day while portraying the queen.
"It was amazing that we got to do this. I got to play all day. I got to put a crown on my head and scream at people - that was a lot of fun," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!