Chloe Grace Moretz to join `Dark Places`?
London: Actress Chloe Grace Moretz may join Charlize Theron in upcoming thriller ‘Dark Places’, based on Gillian Flynn`s mystery novel of the same name.
The film is about a woman (Theron) who testified against her brother, accusing him of killing their family, and 25 years later is forced to re-live the gruesome past when a group looking into the case believes he is innocent and tries to have him exonerated, reported Deadline.
Theron, who is also producing the film under her Denver and Delilah Productions company alongside Exclusive Media, will play the lead role of Libby Day, while Moretz is being lined up to play a character called Diondra.
The thriller is being directed and written by Gilles Paquet-Brenner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt