Chloe Moretz in `If I Stay`
Los Angeles: `Breaking Dawn` star Chloe Moretz is set to topline `If I Stay`, an adaptation of Gayle Forman`s 2009 novel.
The MGM film is being directed by R J Cutler, the Deadline reported.
Moretz will play a teenager who is in a coma after a car wreck. She has an out-of-body experience in the hospital and is faced with the choice between a continuing what will be a difficult life or simply giving up.
Moretz is also starring in MGM`s horror remake `Carrie` that is set for a pre-Halloween release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Amitabh Bachchan‘s granddaughter Navya Nanda is up in the air
- Satish Kaushik's next to be black-comedy biopic
- B-Town mourns the loss of producer Vikas Mohan
- Watch 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 581: Tanushree helps Abhi in his times of crisis - Here's how
- This 'musical genius' will make you facepalm - Watch 'unintentionally funny' video here