Chloe Moretz in `If I Stay`
Los Angeles: `Breaking Dawn` star Chloe Moretz is set to topline `If I Stay`, an adaptation of Gayle Forman`s 2009 novel.
The MGM film is being directed by R J Cutler, the Deadline reported.
Moretz will play a teenager who is in a coma after a car wreck. She has an out-of-body experience in the hospital and is faced with the choice between a continuing what will be a difficult life or simply giving up.
Moretz is also starring in MGM`s horror remake `Carrie` that is set for a pre-Halloween release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!