Chloe Moretz in `If I Stay`
Los Angeles: `Breaking Dawn` star Chloe Moretz is set to topline `If I Stay`, an adaptation of Gayle Forman`s 2009 novel.
The MGM film is being directed by R J Cutler, the Deadline reported.
Moretz will play a teenager who is in a coma after a car wreck. She has an out-of-body experience in the hospital and is faced with the choice between a continuing what will be a difficult life or simply giving up.
Moretz is also starring in MGM`s horror remake `Carrie` that is set for a pre-Halloween release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show