Chloe Moretz to star in movie adaptation of Sam Munson`s novel
London: Actress Chloe Moretz has signed up to star in the big screen adaptation of Sam Munson`s novel `The November Criminals`.
The book focuses on protagonist Addison Schacht, a rebellious high school senior who sells drugs to his fellow pupils and insults teachers. He realises his negative qualities while filling out an application to the University of Chicago, reported Contactmusic.
Addison spends much of his time obsessing over his best friend Phoebe, which is played by Moretz, 16.
It is believed that many stars are vying for the role of Addison.
Apart from this, Moretz would be seen in `Carrie` remake and `The Equalizer`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not making Sanjay Dutt biopic to propagate anything: Hirani
- I feel a ton of pressure for 'Batman v Superman': Ben Affleck
- New poster: 'Har Har Mahadev' says Ranveer in 'Bajirao Mastani'!
- See: Cool Varun Dhawan, 'pouty' Kriti Sanon in new 'Dilwale' poster!
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!