Chris Evans credits Robert Downey JR for ‘Avengers’ success
London: Chris Evans has credited Robert Downey, JR. with the success of their new movie ‘The Avengers’, insisting that his happy demeanour inspired the rest of the cast and crew.
The film has been a big hit with critics ahead of its US release on Friday, and has already topped several other countries’ box office charts, including Australia and the UK.
But Evans, who plays Captain America in the blockbuster, believes the movie wouldn’t have worked without the ‘Iron Man’ star.
“I kind of give a lot of credit to Downey. He’s kind of the father of this group,” the Daily Express quoted him as saying on ‘Good Morning America’.
“He came to the set with such a positive attitude and has such a great demeanour. We all kind of fell in line as a result of his disposition.
“He’s just an amazing guy and he made it a really family atmosphere right away,” he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga turns editor for magazine
- Shah Rukh Khan strikes a pose with ‘bestest’ friend Divya – See pic
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh