Chris Hemsworth under ate for `Rush` role
Los Angeles: Actor Chris Hemsworth says he had to under eat for his role of a Formula One racer in biographical action film ‘Rush’.
The 30-year-old actor, who plays James Hunt in the film, had a short amount of time to drop the pounds in order to fit into the race car, so he under ate and worked out to the point of exhaustion, reported Collider.
"It was kind of everything in reverse - over trying and over eating and that to burn the muscle. I had such a limited period to do it in and it was a pretty moody experience for everyone around me at the time," Hemsworth said.
The star feels like he has won the actor`s lottery to be able to play such a big role in the "Thor" franchise and then to be able to slot in other movies in between.
"I pinch myself, it`s crazy. To be able to be a part of something like `Thor` and the `Avengers` and it be so wifely successful and then to be able to it in films like this `Rush` in between is the dream and to be able to have the freedom and the choice to be able to mix it up.
"To be able to from something that is a big spectacle and go into more intimate. I absolutely feel like I`ve won the lottery," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui bags film starring Amitabh Bachchan
- What does Deepika Padukone have in store for us?