Chris Hemsworth under ate for `Rush` role
Los Angeles: Actor Chris Hemsworth says he had to under eat for his role of a Formula One racer in biographical action film ‘Rush’.
The 30-year-old actor, who plays James Hunt in the film, had a short amount of time to drop the pounds in order to fit into the race car, so he under ate and worked out to the point of exhaustion, reported Collider.
"It was kind of everything in reverse - over trying and over eating and that to burn the muscle. I had such a limited period to do it in and it was a pretty moody experience for everyone around me at the time," Hemsworth said.
The star feels like he has won the actor`s lottery to be able to play such a big role in the "Thor" franchise and then to be able to slot in other movies in between.
"I pinch myself, it`s crazy. To be able to be a part of something like `Thor` and the `Avengers` and it be so wifely successful and then to be able to it in films like this `Rush` in between is the dream and to be able to have the freedom and the choice to be able to mix it up.
"To be able to from something that is a big spectacle and go into more intimate. I absolutely feel like I`ve won the lottery," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!