Christian Bale was first choice for `Transcendence`
Washington: Christian Bale was reportedly the first choice for Wally Pfister`s upcoming film ` Transcendence` instead of Johnny Depp .
Sources have revealed that the `Batman` star, who had worked with Pfister in `The Prestige`, `Memento` and `The Batman` series, had fall-out during the negotiation stage and the role eventually went to Deep who is getting an enormous paycheck for the part.
Repotedly, Bale had bonded with the director earlier but things didn`t turn the way they were supposed to and the part was finally given to his former `Public Enemies` co-star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!