Christian Bale was first choice for `Transcendence`
Washington: Christian Bale was reportedly the first choice for Wally Pfister`s upcoming film ` Transcendence` instead of Johnny Depp .
Sources have revealed that the `Batman` star, who had worked with Pfister in `The Prestige`, `Memento` and `The Batman` series, had fall-out during the negotiation stage and the role eventually went to Deep who is getting an enormous paycheck for the part.
Repotedly, Bale had bonded with the director earlier but things didn`t turn the way they were supposed to and the part was finally given to his former `Public Enemies` co-star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nandita Das all set to make film on the life of famous writer 'Saadat Hasan Manto'!
- B-town lauds Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja'!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Hannibal Buress joins 'Baywatch' movie cast!