Christopher Walken, De Niro to reunite on-screen
London: Veteran actor-director Robert De Niro and Christopher Walken are set to reunite on-screen for the first time since their Oscar-winning turn in ‘The Deer Hunter’.
Niro and Walken are set to join actor-producer Michael Douglas in upcoming comedy ‘Last Vegas’ dubbed ‘The Hangover with old people’, reported a leading daily.
‘National Treasure’ director Jon Turteltaub will be helming the project and Dan Fogelman (the writer of the fantastic Crazy Stupid Love) is the screenwriter. It will be the first time Niro and Walken will be working together since 1978 Vietnam movie ‘The Deer Hunter’, which landed Walken an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor and De Niro an Oscar nomination for Best Actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt wishes her 'Shaandaar' makes it to 100 crore hearts
- Shraddha Kapoor undergoing multiple look testing sessions 'Baaghi'
- The'Hobbit' trilogy extended edition to release in October
- Vinay Pathak learnt art of weaving for 'Gour Hari Dastaan'
- Pulkit Samrat to be seen in Ajay Devgn starrer 'Baadshaho'