Clive Owen, Stephen Fry sign up for Olympic festival
London: Actors Clive Owen and Stephen Fry have signed up for an arts festival in conjunction with the London 2012 Olympics.
Owen, 47, will interview Rwanda`s first ever Olympic mountain biker Adrien Niyonshuti, as part of Playing The Games, a two-week event taking place in the capital during the summer sporting spectacular, reported Daily Express.
Funnyman Fry, an Olympic ambassador, will question American track and field gold medallist Edwin Moses, and Ethiopian long-distance runner Haile Gebrselassie.
The event kicks off at the Criterion Theatre in the capital`s West End on July 26, a day before the Olympics opening ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!