Clive Owen to star in `Blue Angel`
Los Angeles: Actor Clive Owen has joined the star cast of psychological thriller `Blue Angel`.
The 48-year-old will take the lead role in the adaptation of Francine Prose`s novel, reported Variety.
Nip/Tuck showrunner Richard Levine is writing and directing the psychological roller coaster ride between sex, seduction and emotional manipulation.
`Blue Angel` centres around Swenson, a washed up professor in a New England creative writing programme.
When a new student joins his class, he finds the inspiration he has been lacking for years until their relationship takes a sinister turn.
Owen was most recently seen as Ernest Hemingway in the television miniseries `Hemingway and Gellhorn`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!