Clooney enjoyed working in flopped films
Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney says he had fun while shooting for films which didn`t work at the box office.
The 52-year-old also added that there are some films which did well at the box office, but was not so enjoyable for him, reports contactmusic.com.
"Some of the best films have been the least fun experiences and some of the worst, I`ve made lifelong friends out of it," Bang showbiz quoted Clooney as saying.
"It`s the kind of thing where the memory of the film is very different than how it was reviewed, because it`s months out of your life and you end up making close friends or having great experience on films that don`t necessarily work," he added.
His last film "The Monuments Men", an action drama, revolves around a World War II platoon, which is given the task of saving important art pieces before it is destroyed by Hilter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC imposes Rs.10 lakh fine on Ram Gopal Verma for remaking 'Sholay'
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers