Clooney enjoyed working in flopped films
Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney says he had fun while shooting for films which didn`t work at the box office.
The 52-year-old also added that there are some films which did well at the box office, but was not so enjoyable for him, reports contactmusic.com.
"Some of the best films have been the least fun experiences and some of the worst, I`ve made lifelong friends out of it," Bang showbiz quoted Clooney as saying.
"It`s the kind of thing where the memory of the film is very different than how it was reviewed, because it`s months out of your life and you end up making close friends or having great experience on films that don`t necessarily work," he added.
His last film "The Monuments Men", an action drama, revolves around a World War II platoon, which is given the task of saving important art pieces before it is destroyed by Hilter.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh, Kriti Sanon pair up for Dinesh Vijan's debut
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Happy I got to abuse in 'Tamasha': Deepika Padukone
- Was intimidated by Akshay in 'Airlift': Nimrat Kaur
- Angelina Jolie's sons working on her new movie