Clooney enjoyed working in flopped films
Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney says he had fun while shooting for films which didn`t work at the box office.
The 52-year-old also added that there are some films which did well at the box office, but was not so enjoyable for him, reports contactmusic.com.
"Some of the best films have been the least fun experiences and some of the worst, I`ve made lifelong friends out of it," Bang showbiz quoted Clooney as saying.
"It`s the kind of thing where the memory of the film is very different than how it was reviewed, because it`s months out of your life and you end up making close friends or having great experience on films that don`t necessarily work," he added.
His last film "The Monuments Men", an action drama, revolves around a World War II platoon, which is given the task of saving important art pieces before it is destroyed by Hilter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik