Colin Farrell and Paula Patton to star in `Warcraft`
Los Angeles: Actor Colin Farrell and Paula Patton are reportedly in talks to star in the upcoming movie `Warcraft`.
A long-delayed project to bring Blizzard`s epic video game `World of Warcraft` to the big screen is back on track. Casting to find the lead actors in the fantasy story set on the world of Planet Azeroth has begun, reported Deadline.
`Source Code` director Duncan Jones is tapped to helm the live-action film, while `Blood Diamond` scribe Charles Leavitt will write the script.
The movie adaptation was first announced back in 2006. `Spider-Man` director Sam Raimi was initially attached to the project, but he bowed out last year. The project is now expected to start production in January 2014.
`Warcraft` series is an online multiplayer role-playing game taking place in a high-fantasy medieval-like setting where gryphons, dragons, zombies, werewolves and elves exist.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!