Craig wants to remain James Bond forever
London, April 04: British actor Daniel Craig said he wanted to play Her Majesty's most famous secret agent as long as possible.
'Until my joints go I will keep going as Bond,' the 40-year-old actor told a British tabloid on Friday.
'I have no intention of giving up yet,' the actor said while on location in Chile, filming the latest James Bond movie, 'Quantum of Solace'.
The upcoming Bond instalment will contain nude scenes and even more action scenes than 'Casino Royale', Craig's first outing as James Bond.
'There is a little nudity. It might not be full,' the actor said.
'We are going from stunt sequence to stunt sequence,' he added.
'Quantum of Solace', the 22nd film in the James Bond series, will open in cinemas in November. 'Casino Royale', Craig's Bond debut, was the most successful 007 movie at box offices worldwide.
The film will pick up where 'Casino Royale' left off, Craig said, with Bond out to get those who took the love of his life from him.
'There is a sense of vengeance. He's out to get them,' Craig said.
The actor, who faced criticism for being too soft when he took over the part from predecessor Pierce Brosnan, is the sixth incarnation of James Bond, following film icons like Sean Connery or Roger Moore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?