Cranston says ‘Larry Crowne’ sex scene with Julia Roberts was awkward
Washington: ‘Breaking Bad’ star Bryan Cranston has revealed that his sex scene with Julia Roberts in ‘Larry Crowne’ was quite ‘awkward’.
“It was probably more awkward for me, because under the sheets, she was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt,” Fox news quoted Cranston as telling Playboy Magazine.
“Tom kept tugging on her shirt. ‘Aw, Julia, Julia. Come on, we’ve got to show something. We’ve got to show a little skin.’ And me, I’m just wearing a c*ck sock,” he said.
Cranston even described how he groomed himself before he joined Roberts in bed.
“Before we shot the movie, I went on a diet and bleached my teeth and got one of those spray tans. I wanted it to seem like we were at least viable as a couple,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes