Dakota Fanning to play baby killer
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Fanning has taken up the role of a baby killer in documentary maker Amy Berg`s new project.
The teenager and and Australian actress Danielle MacDonald will portray two young friends imprisoned for murder at the age of 11 in Berg`s film titled "Every Secret Thing", reports dailystar.co.uk.
The movie will take forward the pair`s story seven years after their conviction.
Announcing the casting, the film`s producers stated: "Upon their release, children start to go missing; as the police turn their attention to the duo, the mystery surrounding the original murder comes back to light."
Diane Lane will play Fanning`s mother in the film, while Elizabeth Banks will portray a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'