Dakota Fanning to play baby killer
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Fanning has taken up the role of a baby killer in documentary maker Amy Berg`s new project.
The teenager and and Australian actress Danielle MacDonald will portray two young friends imprisoned for murder at the age of 11 in Berg`s film titled "Every Secret Thing", reports dailystar.co.uk.
The movie will take forward the pair`s story seven years after their conviction.
Announcing the casting, the film`s producers stated: "Upon their release, children start to go missing; as the police turn their attention to the duo, the mystery surrounding the original murder comes back to light."
Diane Lane will play Fanning`s mother in the film, while Elizabeth Banks will portray a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office