Dakota Fanning to play baby killer
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Fanning has taken up the role of a baby killer in documentary maker Amy Berg`s new project.
The teenager and and Australian actress Danielle MacDonald will portray two young friends imprisoned for murder at the age of 11 in Berg`s film titled "Every Secret Thing", reports dailystar.co.uk.
The movie will take forward the pair`s story seven years after their conviction.
Announcing the casting, the film`s producers stated: "Upon their release, children start to go missing; as the police turn their attention to the duo, the mystery surrounding the original murder comes back to light."
Diane Lane will play Fanning`s mother in the film, while Elizabeth Banks will portray a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Amber Heard to depose in Depp-divorce case on August 6
- My son is going to follow me: Simon Cowell
- Salman Khan black buck case: Will provide protection to witness if he asks for it, says Kataria
- ‘Mirzya’ boy Harshvardhan Kapoor begins shooting 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut
- Harshvardhan Kapoor in Motwane's 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- 'Baar Baar Dekho': Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma' breaks all records, rejoices 4.3 million views in 1 day!
- My brother, father completely different as filmmakers: Varun Dhawan
- TIFF 2016 releases its impressive schedule