Dakota Fanning to star in `Very Good Girls`
London: `The Secret Life of Bees` star Dakota Fanning is all set to play actress Elizabeth Olsen`s best friend in `Very Good Girls`.
The 17-year-old will star alongside Anton Yelchin and Elizabeth Olson in Naomi Foner`s directorial debut, reported Contactmusic.
The movie follows the tale of two girls who have been best friends for life but decide they want to lose their virginity before they graduate high school. However, their relationship sours when they both fall for the same boy.
"The film deals with female sexuality and friendship in a way we haven`t seen before. These girls will be stunning young girls in a couple of years, but they`ve struggled through high school with only each other. Most of us have been there. This is the summer where they finally get to touch real life," Foner said.
`Very Good Girls` will be shot in New York City in June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Kahaani 2 trailer alert: Vidya Balan as Durga Rani Singh will leave you enchanted
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?