Dakota Johnson bans parents from seeing `Fifty Shades Of Grey`
London: Actress Dakota Johnson has banned her famous parents, Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson, from attending the premiere of her racy `Fifty Shades Of Grey` movie adaptation.
The 24-year-old actress can`t wait for fans of EL James` erotic bestseller to see her portrayal of Anastasia Steele on the big screen, but she`s keen to keep her proud mum and dad away from cinemas, reportedly.
"I don`t think I`m going to see it... She (Dakota) was like, `You guys cannot come. There`s no way`. So we`re not going," Griffith said. "I did go visit (the set) for a couple of days when they were shooting just normal stuff."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan shoots with real-life boxers
- Sobhita Dhulipala was perfect for 'Raman Raghav 2.0': Anurag Kashyap
- Don't want to do many films at a time, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Watch: Trailer of India's first stoner movie 'M Cream' is finally out
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more