Dakota Johnson too struggling with `50 Shades of Grey` fame?
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Johnson is reportedly facing an immense pressure to live up to the fans expectations in playing Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of EL James` erotic novel `50 Shades of Grey`.
Actor Charlie Hunnam recently backed out from playing the coveted role of Christian Grey in the adaptation, Johnson, who has been cast to play Anastasia Steele, is herself struggling with the media attention around the movie, reported, E!Online.
"Dakota is having a very hard time dealing with all the press. When she first got the role, it was way too much for her. It`s been tough (for Dakota)," a source said.
Universal and Focus Features` adaptation, is directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson.
Hunnam dropped out of playing the lead in the much anticipated movie adaptation citing busy TV schedule but people believe that the actor developed cold feet at the last minute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!