Dakota Johnson too struggling with `50 Shades of Grey` fame?
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Johnson is reportedly facing an immense pressure to live up to the fans expectations in playing Anastasia Steele in the movie adaptation of EL James` erotic novel `50 Shades of Grey`.
Actor Charlie Hunnam recently backed out from playing the coveted role of Christian Grey in the adaptation, Johnson, who has been cast to play Anastasia Steele, is herself struggling with the media attention around the movie, reported, E!Online.
"Dakota is having a very hard time dealing with all the press. When she first got the role, it was way too much for her. It`s been tough (for Dakota)," a source said.
Universal and Focus Features` adaptation, is directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson.
Hunnam dropped out of playing the lead in the much anticipated movie adaptation citing busy TV schedule but people believe that the actor developed cold feet at the last minute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch