Damian Lewis shaves head for new film
Los Angeles: `Homeland` Star Damian Lewis, who plays patriot-turned-terrorist Nicholas Brody on the hit Showtime series, has shed his trademark red hair for his role in the upcoming movie `The Silent Storm`.
The 42-year-old actor showed off his new looks on June 24, while out in Isle of Mull, Scotland, where the drama is shooting.
With his bald head, sunglasses, and black peacoat, he was nearly unrecognizable from his `Homeland` character.
Lewis is currently on a break from filming the third season of `Homeland`. It`s scheduled to premiere on Showtime in September.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- 'Moana' release date out!
- Box office report: Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo' fails to overpower Amitabh Bachchan's 'Pink'
- Katrina Kaif, Fawad Khan in winter romance in Karan Johar's next
- Five dialogues from Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' trailer that will definitely win your heart!