Daniel Craig suggested Sam Mendes name to direct ‘Skyfall’
London: Actor Daniel Craig suggested Sam Mendes` name to direct the upcoming James Bond film ‘Skyfall’.
The 44-year-old actor thinks Mendes is the perfect choice to have taken charge of ‘Skyfall’ because he is a huge fan of the franchise, reported Contactmusic.
"I just sort of had a flash, really. I had spoken to him at a party and we`ve known each other for years and obviously we`ve worked together before.
"I just said, `Would you be interested` because it just seemed to me like a good idea. He`s English. He grew up watching Bond. He`s a huge Bond fan. He just instinctively knows about what Bond movies are about. He just seemed to be the correct choice," Craig said.
‘Skyfall’ is due to be released on October 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor