Daniel Radcliffe enjoyed turning anti-hero in `Horns`
London: Daniel Radcliffe, who found global fame as the bespectacled wizard boy in `Harry Potter` franchise, is looking forward to a role-reversal in `Horns` where he will be seen in grey shades.
The fantasy-thriller is based on the cult novel by Joe Hill and is directed by Alexandre Aja.
Radcliffe will play Ig Perrish in the movie, who is accused of violently raping and killing his girlfriend. Ig awakes one morning to find horns growing from his head and diabolical powers at his command.
"He`s a great character. It`s nice to play a real sort of anti-hero who does a few genuinely nasty things to people," Radcliffe told reporters in an interview.
The actor, 24, said it was great to be directed by Aja.
"Alex Aja is one of the most special directors, I think. The way he puts scenes together is beautiful and visually stunning," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming