Daniel Radcliffe to star in comedy `You Shall Know Our Velocity`
London: ‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe is set to star in a new comedy titled ‘You Shall Know Our Velocity’.
Based on a Dave Eggers novel, the film will tell the story of two very different friends who set out on a journey around the world to take a late compatriot`s ashes to the Egyptian pyramids, reported Digital Spy.
News of the film project was revealed at the Cannes Film Festival, where it is currently being shopped to potential investors.
In a statement, producer Michael Benaroya said, "Dave Eggers is a gifted story-teller and we are thrilled to be turning his hilarious yet poignant story of two best friends travelling the world into a feature film."
Co-producer Christian de Gallegos added, "Playing the lead character in the biggest film franchise of all time, Daniel Radcliffe has managed to successfully establish himself as one of the most versatile actors of his generation, and he is perfect to play Will in (director) Peter Sollett`s nomadic comedy adventure."
Radcliffe will soon be seen in the upcoming movie ‘Frankenstein’, which wrapped filming in London earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!