Danny Strong to pen script for `Guys And Dolls` remake
Los Angeles: Actor-writer Danny Strong will write the script of the remake of classic musical `Guys And Dolls`.
The movie is based on author Damon Runyon`s short stories about the gangsters and gamblers of the 1920s and 1930s. The original `Guys And Dolls`, which released in 1955, featured Marlon Brando, Jean Simmons and Frank Sinatra.
The 20th Century Fox have been working on the project for over two years and have now decided to move forward with Strong as the writer, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Actors Channing Tatum and Joseph Gordon-Levitt had expressed their interest in bringing the film back to the big screen earlier this year. The duo also showed interest in taking on the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'