David Fincher exits Steve Jobs movie over $10mln fee
Washington: David Fincher has been reportedly dropped from Steve Jobs movie followed by arguments over hefty fees of 10 million dollars, as revealed by the sources.
`The Curious Case of Benjamin Button` director also wanted to control over marketing, in negotiations with the studio to reteam with `The Social Network` writer Aaron Sorkin and producer Scott Rudin.
A source asserted that the American film maker could re-enter negotiations with Sony but the fee he was seeking was ridiculous.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IMPPA passes resolution to ban Pakistani artistes, technicians in India
- John Abraham denies reports of slapping a fan
- Shubho Mahalaya! Time to welcome mother goddess Durga
- Directors trust me because I am a curious actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Hrithik Roshan NOT Aamir Khan was the first choice for THIS film?