David Fincher exits Steve Jobs movie over $10mln fee
Washington: David Fincher has been reportedly dropped from Steve Jobs movie followed by arguments over hefty fees of 10 million dollars, as revealed by the sources.
`The Curious Case of Benjamin Button` director also wanted to control over marketing, in negotiations with the studio to reteam with `The Social Network` writer Aaron Sorkin and producer Scott Rudin.
A source asserted that the American film maker could re-enter negotiations with Sony but the fee he was seeking was ridiculous.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic