David James Kelly to pen next `Wolverine`
Los Angeles: Filmmaker-scriptwriter David James Kelly has apparently been roped in to script the next installment of `The Wolverine`.
In the `X-Men` franchise movie, James Mangold will be directing the film and Hugh Jackman would be reprising his signature titular role, reportedly.
Kelly has previously written and directed short movies like `Stay Still` and `The Recruit`.
The sequel is planned for a March 3, 2017 release. It will be preceded by `X-Men: Apocalypse`, a sequel to soon-to-be released `X-Men: Days of Future Past`, which is slated to hit theatres on May 27, 2016.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha