David James Kelly to pen next `Wolverine`
Los Angeles: Filmmaker-scriptwriter David James Kelly has apparently been roped in to script the next installment of `The Wolverine`.
In the `X-Men` franchise movie, James Mangold will be directing the film and Hugh Jackman would be reprising his signature titular role, reportedly.
Kelly has previously written and directed short movies like `Stay Still` and `The Recruit`.
The sequel is planned for a March 3, 2017 release. It will be preceded by `X-Men: Apocalypse`, a sequel to soon-to-be released `X-Men: Days of Future Past`, which is slated to hit theatres on May 27, 2016.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana